Friday, March 30, 2007
8:49 PM
JANGAN SIKSA BATIN YANG LEMAH INIMy body aches, all overrrrrr D;
And it hurts, a lot
So highlight of today was:
BLOOD TEST RESULT=
NEGATIVE:D
And back is slightly injured,
Tulah, orang dah bagi brace tak nak pakaiI should be doing ShingLee wirkbook now
But I'm blogging instead,
SOMEONE SLAP ME! *
slap!slap!*
I think Mummy's really obsessed with THAT school uniform
And making friut juices, she just made, not one, but two at one go
One mango ice blended
And the other is chiku milkshake
NO SUGAR ADDED, HEALTHY OKKKKKKKK!
And obessed with cooking
And
forbids me from entering the kitchen
Fearing that I'll bake tarts
AHAHAHHAHAHA.
And Mummy just spent about $80 on cooking books -.-"
WASTE MONEY OKAY!
And I just got the recipe for Egg Tart from Granny:DDD
My hands are itching to BAKE!TO THE KITCHEN I SHALL ATTACK
Eh wait,Mummy's cooking noodles now
I shall be
guai and do homework now
LATER!
edit/
It was such a HUGE mistake to eat
But nehmind, at least she wont call me anorexic
DO I EVEN LOOK LIKE ONE?
Obviously,NOT!
I shall do
homework now
CHASE PEOPLE,and
polish boots:D
And be
emo GAY like Arragon
Show me the caskets and sup my fill with thee.With one fool's head I come to woo, but I go away with two.
Sweet, adieu